For the better part of a decade, ENV Solutions have been providing end-to-end environmental solutions that benefit the client and the environment. We are currently looking for a Project Manager (Remediation Services) to join either our Coffs Harbour or Ballina office. This is a specialist role where, you will be responsible for developing, costing, and delivering contaminated land/ groundwater remediation projects from concept to completion.
We are offering the chance for you to carve out your own role as a technical leader within our growing business. If you care about doing great work that has a meaningful impact – shaping environmental solutions for a better future, delivering ground-breaking environmental outcomes – then this could be your opportunity.
The scope of responsibility in this role will include:
- Develop and maintain a client portfolio and identify new remediation project opportunities.
- Engage with stakeholders (client, regulators, consultants, subconsultants and subcontractors) to define and understand project objectives.
- Lead the project planning phase.
- Prepare cost estimates and technical proposals for submission.
- Review contracts and derive a thorough understanding of project contractual requirements.
- Organise team/ trades, schedule works to ensure project objectives are maintained.
- See progress claims, variations etc. through to completion and manage/ report on project budget.
- Attend site and liaise regularly with client, regulators, consultants, subconsultants and subcontractors through to completion.
- Champion continuous improvement on site (and share learnings across the business).
- Champion a safe and inclusive working environment for all.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science or Project/ Construction Management.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Track record in leading the planning, management, and delivery of remediation projects.
- Working knowledge of the planning and construction phases of remediation projects.
- Knowledge of best-practice remediation techniques (soil & groundwater).
- Experience interpreting, negotiating, and managing contracts to completion.
- Ability to leverage internal and external expertise to validate proposed solutions.
- Fuel and PFAS contamination experience is highly desirable.
- Contaminated site dewatering & water treatment.
- Approval/ authorisation to work full time in Australia.
- Full driver’s license issued by and Australian State or Territory.
ENV Solutions offers competitive salary packages, depending on your qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send a covering email and your CV to [email protected]. Please include in your covering email anything we need to know about you (that we won’t find in your CV). All applications will be treated confidentially.
You must have current work rights for Australia and be currently residing in Australia to be eligible for this role.
ENV Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Disclaimer: this opportunity is open to direct candidates only – we are not accepting candidates referred via recruitment agencies.