About the role:
We are offering the chance for you to develop your career an environmental professional within our growing business.
If you care about doing great work that has a meaningful impact – shaping environmental solutions for a better future, delivering ground-breaking environmental outcomes and working with a team of passionate professionals – then this could be your opportunity.
The role is a hybrid contaminated land and hazardous materials focus and will include a mix of field and office-based work, including:
- Scoping and design of contaminated land and groundwater investigations, and preparation of service proposals
- Conducting desktop research on site history, contamination assessments and environmental constraints
- Fieldwork and sampling for environmental investigations for soil, vapour, air, surface water, wastewater and groundwater assessments
- Collecting, compiling and interpreting field and lab data
- Completing occupational hygiene risk assessments and conducting a variety of sampling, monitoring, analytical analysis and reporting activities.
- Producing technical reports detailing investigations, risk assessments and solutions for clients.
- Working with clients to recognise, evaluate and control occupational health hazards to protect workers and improve their workplace
This is a full-time role and includes a monthly Rostered Day Off. We will offer a competitive market salary commensurate with demonstrated ability. A mobile phone and laptop will also be provided.
- Bachelor-level qualifications in Environmental Science, Engineering or Occupational Hygiene
- Understanding of NSW environmental legislation
- 2-5 years’ experience in contaminated land, hazardous materials or other environmental consulting
- Licenced Asbestos Assessor (LAA) qualification or eligibility would be highly regarded
- Valid NSW Drivers’ licence and ability to drive manual 4WD
- As this position includes both office and field work, applicants must be physically able to stand and work in the field (including in remote areas), including overnight travel.
All enquiries will be treated with strictest confidence. Please note we are not engaging recruitment agencies for this position.
Send your CV and a covering email to [email protected]