ENV Solutions provides cost-effective, low energy, bespoke solutions to complex environmental challenges. We have Occupational Hygiene roles available in both our Coffs Harbour and Ballina offices.
At ENV, you will be given plenty of responsibility and the freedom to think differently. We have a highly collaborative and supportive culture and you will have the opportunity to learn from highly experienced Environmental Engineers and Scientists.
This is much more than a desk job. ENV goes beyond concepts to provide turnkey solutions for our clients. As an emerging professional, this provides a unique opportunity not only hone your design skills, but also to have a hands-on role in the management and implementation of your solutions.
Qualifications and experience we are seeking:
- Tertiary qualification in environmental science, health and safety or occupational hygiene
- SafeWork NSW Licenced Asbestos Assessor (Ideal).
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygiene (Ideal).
The role will include:
- Completing occupational hygiene risk assessments and conducting a variety of sampling, monitoring, analytical analysis and reporting activities.
- Producing technical reports detailing investigations, risk assessments and solutions for clients.
- Working with clients to recognise, evaluate and control occupational health hazards to protect workers and improve their workplace.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, send your CV to [email protected] Please include in your covering email anything we need to know about you (that we won’t find in your CV).
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note you must have current work rights for Australia and be currently residing in Australia to be eligible for this role.
**Please note, this opportunity is open to direct candidates only – we are not accepting candidates referred via recruitment agencies**