For the better part of a decade, ENV Solutions have been providing end-to-end environmental solutions that benefit the client and the environment. We are currently looking for two (2) intermediate to senior level Environmental Consultants (Contaminated Land Management) to join either our Coffs Harbour or Ballina office.
This represents an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to take the next step and develop their career in Northern NSW and experience everything the region has to offer. In this role, you will focus on the end-to-end delivery of complex contaminated land management (CLM) projects predominantly in NSW and SE QLD. Furthermore, as a senior consultant, you will also be responsible for authoring service proposals, developing leads and supporting junior staff and the team as whole.
- Managing project delivery and providing technical expertise.
- Leading complex field programs (soil/ groundwater/ vapour).
- Providing advice on complex remediation projects (working alongside our remediation services team).
- Preparing complete technical reports and reviewing the reports of junior staff.
- Initiating client leads and preparing fee proposal for new business.
- Supervising and training junior team members.
- Imparting technical knowledge to other staff members.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A bachelors or master’s degree in environmental science, engineering, or related discipline.
- 3-15 years of contaminated land management consulting experience.
- Designing, planning and implementation contaminated land management projects.
- Advance level technical ability with strong technical report writing capability.
- Proven project management expertise and experience.
- A strong understanding of NSW CLM legislation (i.e., NEPM, PFAS NEMP and ANZG).
- Experience in preparing fee proposals and managing stakeholders (clients, regulators etc).
- Approval/ authorisation to work full time in Australia.
- Full drivers license issued by and Australian State or Territory.
Although not essential, the below would be useful in your role with ENV:
- Strong understanding of QLD CLM legislation and waste management framework.
- GIS capabilities (GPS sampling grids, groundwater contours, site plans and maps etc).
- Experience working with various remediation tech (i.e., SVE/ MPE, PFAS plant, GW treatment plant).
- Industry association accreditations (CenvP, Chartered Engineer).
- Licenced Asbestos Assessor (LAA) certified.
ENV Solutions offers competitive salary packages, depending on your qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send a covering email and your CV to [email protected]. Please include in your covering email anything we need to know about you (that we won’t find in your CV). All applications will be treated confidentially.
You must have current work rights for Australia and be currently residing in Australia to be eligible for this role.
ENV Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Disclaimer: this opportunity is open to direct candidates only – we are not accepting candidates referred via recruitment agencies.