About the role:
We are offering the chance for you to carve out your own role as a technical leader within our growing business. If you care about doing great work that has a meaningful impact – shaping environmental solutions for a better future, delivering ground-breaking environmental outcomes and leading and developing a team of passionate early to mid-career professionals – then this could be your opportunity.
The role will include a mix of field and office-based work, including:
- Scoping and design of contaminated land and groundwater investigations, and preparation of service proposals
- Conducting desktop research on site history, contamination assessments and environmental constraints
- Fieldwork and sampling for environmental investigations for soil, vapour, air, surface water, wastewater and groundwater assessments
- Collecting, compiling and interpreting field and lab data
- Managing multidisciplinary teams including subconsultants, contractors and junior team members
- Management of the financial, technical, safety, quality and client relationship aspects of projects
This is a full-time role and includes a monthly Rostered Day Off. We will offer a competitive market salary commensurate with demonstrated ability. A work vehicle, mobile phone and laptop will also be provided.
- Bachelor-level qualifications in Environmental Science or Engineering
- CEnvP accreditation or working toward
- Detailed understanding of NSW environmental legislation
- 5-15 years’ experience in contaminated land assessment
- Valid NSW Drivers’ licence and ability to drive manual 4WD
- As this position includes both office and field work, applicants must be physically able to stand and work in the field (including in remote areas) for extended periods of time
All enquiries will be treated with strictest confidence. Please note we are not engaging recruitment agencies for this position.
Send your CV and a covering email to [email protected]