About the role:
We are offering the chance for you to carve out your own role as a technical leader within our growing business. If you care about doing great work that has a meaningful impact – shaping environmental solutions for a better future, delivering ground-breaking environmental outcomes and leading and developing a team of passionate early to mid-career professionals – then this could be your opportunity.
The scope of responsibility in this role will include:
- Develop and maintain a client portfolio and identify new remediation project opportunities.
- Engage with stakeholders (client, regulators, consultants, subconsultants and subcontractors) to define and understand project objectives.
- Lead the project planning phase.
- Prepare cost estimates and technical proposals for submission.
- Review contracts and derive a thorough understanding of project contractual requirements.
- Organise team/ trades, schedule works to ensure project objectives are maintained.
- See progress claims, variations etc. through to completion and manage/ report on project budget.
- Attend site and liaise regularly with client, regulators, consultants, subconsultants and subcontractors through to completion.
- Champion continuous improvement on site (and share learnings across the business).
- Champion a safe and inclusive working environment for all.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science or Project/ Construction Management.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Track record in leading the planning, management, and delivery of remediation projects.
- Working knowledge of the planning and construction phases of remediation projects.
- Knowledge of best-practice remediation techniques (soil & groundwater).
- Experience interpreting, negotiating and managing contracts to completion.
- Ability to leverage internal and external expertise to validate proposed solutions.
- Fuel and PFAS contamination experience is highly desirable.
All enquiries will be treated with strictest confidence. Please note we are not engaging recruitment agencies for this position.
Send your CV and a covering email to [email protected]